Deadly Romantic
The heat of mid-autumn flows
Like vapor, in the brightness of sun baked city
She lies quietly, in the freezer of the hospital basement
Pale skin, old scars, and her lips silently whispering
The early harvested dream of a child
I envy her peace, with anger and shame I cried
Is suicide really PAINLESS?
Flowers piled up in the exhibition stadium
The exciting crowd tramp upon the wild flowers, its
Fallen petals staring at withered flowers
Rest quietly in the trash can
As I watched her body burned in to light blue smoke
The crows gather on the wires singing deafening eulogy
Sweating people barbeque in the over crowded park
The full moon looked down with her yellow grin
As the fireworks burned down the dim stars
I hold her urn like a doll together
We climb the mountain in the morning mist
Familiar birdsongs
Guiding us near the roaring water fall
Dewdrops drips thru my wet bones
While the sun paints the rainbow bridge
The fresh cold wind and I send her across
To the ancestor, with open arms
They welcome the wandering child
Home, at last.
沒有留言:
張貼留言